- FREE awnings
- FREE WiFi
- FREE ‘Freezer Pack’ service for re-freezing your ice packs
- Dogs welcome at no extra charge
- On-pitch parking
- Hot showers and plenty of toilets
- Laundry and washing-up facilities
- Exclusive disabled hook-up points, shower and toilet facilities
- Six cosy glamping pods
- Discounted tickets to Banham Zoo, plus a special ‘Pay once Passport’ allowing unlimited access for the duration of your stay
- Children’s play trail
- Dog exercise area
- Onsite shop offering basic camping essentials and camping gas
- Special benefits and concessionary rates for clubs and larger groups
- Park membership which entitles you to discounted pitches and special offers
- Secure storage facilities
- Rally fields and facilities
- Applewood Hall, an elegant event space available to hire with a licensed bar, dance floor and onsite caterer
On Your Doorstep
Make your stay a little more exciting and spend the day at Banham Zoo, Norfolk’s award-winning family attraction, only a 5-minute walk from the park. Discover 2,000 animals from around the world, such as tigers, penguins and giraffes, and enjoy lots of fun activities including daily animal feeding talks, a free Safari Roadtrain, ‘Amazing Animals!’ presentations and one of the most exciting ‘Birds of Prey’ displays in the UK!
Also just a short walk from the campsite is the Appleyard Courtyard which provides all the amenities you may need during your stay, including a licensed grocery shop, family run butchers and fast food takeaway restaurant.
Every Sunday the Banham Zoo carpark also welcomes the Banham Car Boot. In operation since 1984, it is well established and sees up to 200 stalls each week including bric-a-brac, food, plants, antiques and clothing.
Discover East Anglia
East Anglia is a great destination at any time of year offering vibrant cities, historic market towns, beautiful countryside and a stunning coastline.
Applewood Countryside Park is less than 90 minutes drive from some of the most breathtaking beaches the UK has to offer; Wells-next-the-Sea, Holkham, Cromer, Aldeburgh and Southwold to name just a few.
The perfect territory for nature-lovers, bird-watchers and boaters, the beautiful waterways of the Norfolk Broads provide the perfect escape from the fast lane! And then there’s golfing, fishing, visiting gardens, exploring historic houses, discovering independent boutiques, walking nature trails, tasting local produce and much, much more – you will be spoilt for choice during your stay! Please visit Park Reception for more information or visit our What’s On page.