Book in complete confidence with our Coronavirus Guarantee
We recognise that we are all living in unprecedented and uncertain times. Whilst no one knows when the Coronavirus pandemic will be over, we are sure that everyone needs something to look forward to. Our Coronavirus Book With Confidence Guarantee provides you with reassurance when booking your 2021 break.
What is covered?
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is free of charge and automatically applies to all new and existing bookings for 2021, you don’t need to do anything.
In relation to the Coronavirus outbreak you are covered for the following:
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak (Tier 3 & 4 locations)
- Mandatory closure of the campsite due to UK Government restrictions
- You are unable to travel as you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or you have an evidenced need to self-isolate
What do I do next?
All you need to do is call our Booking Team on 01953 715319 at any point within the ‘Guarantee Change Window’ (between 28 days and 14 days prior to arrival) and you can:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates within 12 months of your original arrival date
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will apply your original booking payment against a future holiday
- Cancel your booking and receive a refund
Coronavirus Booking Guarantee Terms
- The ‘Guarantee Change Window’ allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 14 days prior to arrival
- If you choose to amend your holiday to different dates, you have the flexibility to move your booking to alternative available dates within 12 months of your original arrival date
- Should your new holiday be cheaper than your existing booking, you can choose to use the difference as part payment for a future holiday or have it refunded. Should your new holiday be more expensive, you will need to pay the difference
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by calling us
- Evidence of a coronavirus test result or NHS tracing alert may be requested
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged