Coronavirus Update – What You Need to Know

Applewood Countryside Park will be closing with immediate effect, until further notice.

Monday 23rd March, 2020 – Keeping you and your family safe and well is, and always will be, our first priority. Given the continued escalation of the virus, the thoughts of our guests and the messages from local tourist boards it is clear the time has now come to close our campsite with immediate effect.

We’d ask that you only call if you need to, we’ll work through bookings and get to you as soon as we possibly can. We’ll also be emailing all guests with existing bookings with further advice. While our lines are busy, rest assured that we are working very hard and we are here to help.

For bookings from now until the end of June
If you have a booking between now and the end of June, please do not travel. There is no need to call us. We will contact you to rearrange your booking to any available date in the next 12 months. Should there be an increase in booking cost, this will be charged accordingly, however we will honour our 2020 pricing. Alternatively, we are happy to offer you a full refund. If you are currently onsite, our teams will provide assistance if you need it.

For bookings from July onwards
All bookings between 1st July and 31st December 2020 can be amended to any available date in the next 12 months, subject to a change in booking cost. Cancelled bookings will be subject to our standard cancellation policy.

During this unpredictable time, we will continue to monitor advice from the Government and the World Health Organisation and will adapt our Coronavirus Booking Policy accordingly. This will be communicated through our website and Facebook page as a first point of contact.

Now for some Frequently Asked Questions…

Can I still make a booking?

Bookings can be made for July onwards and will be fully flexible for the next 12 months. Cancelled bookings will be subject to our standard cancellation policy.

What if I have a seasonal pitch?

For the duration of time that Applewood Countryside Park remains closed, site fees will be paused. When we re-open, we will make the necessary site fee adjustment and refund this back to you or credit this against your 2021 seasonal pitch fee.

Is Applewood Countryside Park still allowing currently booked events, rallies and group bookings?

We are fully supporting the government guidance of social distancing and the avoidance of non-essential travel, and as such, have taken the difficult decision to rearrange all events, rally groups, DofE and group bookings to a date after 1st July 2020. This date may change should circumstances require.